The Emily & Meritt Bergere Upholstered Armchair
Sit in style in the perfect chair with classic ticking and washed wood. Created exclusively for Pottery Barn with renowned stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this collection offers both style and whimsy.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Double wrapped polyester flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Interwoven synthetic webbing strips provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features attractive antique brass nailhead accents.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Legs have buffers to protect your floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 30" deep x 32" high
- Seat height: 16"
- Diagonal Depth: 24"
- Inside Seating: 24" wide x 21.5" deep
- Legs (fixed): 2.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 7.75" high (front); 1.25" wide x 1.75" deep x 7" high
- Seat Cushion (removable): 24" wide x 21.5" deep x 4" thick
- Weight: 32.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Returns
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.