Iron Handled Canisters
Why hide away all of your beautiful eats when you could be showcasing them? With a top crafted of salvaged iron and 19th-century European timber, our canister brings a fresh look to your kitchen. Crafted by artisans in Hungary, each piece displays the natural imperfections of the salvaged wood, adding to its organic beauty and making each slightly different. Meant for everyday use and display, this versatile piece can hold snacks, pasta and more.
- Hand-crafted of 19th Century reclaimed European wood and salvaged iron top with recycled glass canister.
- Canister is fitted with a gasket to keep everything sealed fresh.
- Iron handle is hand-forged onto wood top.
- Shape is cut with precision equipment and hand-finished by Hungarian Artisians.
- Made in Hungary.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 6" diameter, 12" high
- Overall: 6.5" diameter, 14" high
- Overall: 4.5" diameter, 16" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash with mild soap and water or wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Glass is dishwasher safe.
Shipping & Returns
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Iron Handled Canisters
|Iron Handled Canister, Small||$89||$0|
|Iron Handled Canister, Medium||$99||$0|
|Iron Handled Canister, Large||$109||$0|