Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This dresser has the charm of a found piece picked up on a far-away vacation. In a weathered finish, it mixes well with other colors and upholstered furniture. Details like mitered corners and spear-shaped drop pulls complete the global look.
- Features 5 spacious drawers.
- Metal pull knobs finished in black.
- The frame is hand crafted of solid poplar with rubberwood legs with birch and engineered wood top.
- The back panels are made of hardwood veneer over MDF.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process to achieve a rich Weathered White finish.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 16" deep x 38" high
- Top Drawer Exterior (2): 13" wide x 5.5" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 11" wide x 12.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Exterior (3): 27" wide x 8" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior: 25" wide x 12.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 34 x 20 x 45" high; 52.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.