Bowry Bar Cabinet
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This exceptionally well-made cabinet draws on the design of a rustic sideboard found in a country home. It’s built to accommodate smaller spaces yet offers ample storage, including wine cubbies and stemware holders. Crafted of salvaged wood, its natural markings and color variations are enhanced by hand to create the timeworn character that makes each piece one of a kind.
- Crafted of reclaimed, kiln-dried acacia wood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Doors have a tongue and groove joinery.
- Hand applied distressed finish.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Features removable wine rack.
- Cabinet securely locks with provided key.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 20" deep x 42" high
- Top: 36" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 33.5" wide x 13" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance above fixed shelf: 16.5"
- Distance between legs: 30" (front/back); 14.5" (sides)
- Top Weight Capacity: 140 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 35 pounds
- Weight: 193 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 40" wide x 24" deep x 52" high; 241 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.