Bowry Reclaimed Wood Buffet
The planked surface and solid craftsmanship of this buffet are modeled after the build and design of an antique sideboard found in a country home. Natural markings and color variations on the salvaged wood are enhanced by hand to create the warm, rustic character that makes each piece one of a kind. Three drawers and cabinets keep dishes and flatware neatly tucked away.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from naturally distressed, reclaimed wood.
- Cabinet back and shelves are crafted of acacia wood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Features a hand applied matt finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Buffet: 63" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Due to reclaimed distressed finish, surface may be uneven.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 63" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Top: 63" wide x 18" deep x 1" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 13.25" wide x 15.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Door (1): 17" wide x 20" long x 1" thick
- Doors (2): 18" wide x 20" long x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 38.25 wide x 14.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 19.25 wide x 14.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Distance Between Adjustable Heights: 1.5"
- Legs: 3" square
- Clearance Under Buffet: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 55" side to side, 12" front to back
- Weight: 223.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.