Brandon Persian-Style Rug
We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs - each is hand-tufted and washed for heft, beautiful luster and subtle color. Stylized flowers grow from the bottom to the top of our Persian-style rug, surrounded by a decorative triple border. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
- Self-binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- For indoor use only.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Dimensions & Care
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- 10' wide x 14' long (120" wide x 168" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Delivery Information
For standard delivery of in-stock items to 48 states, UPS will deliver within approximately 5 business days.
10 x 14" Rugs will ship using our In-Home Delivery Service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized rugs have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the rug price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Brandon Persian-Style Rug Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping