Earn $69.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Built with the finest craftsmanship and quality, each piece in our Branford Collection is an heirloom in the making. The nightstand is detailed with a decorative drawer pull.
- Frame made from solid mahogany; top and drawer front made from MDF with mahogany veneer.
- Finished by hand in Heritage Black in multistep process that includes distressing, sanding and sealants.
- Features a pull-out bread board shelf, a spacious drawer and an adjustable shelf in the open area below.
- Drawer box made from mahogany and plywood with laminated beech glides.
- Drawer is constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and includes a half-moon drawer stop.
- Drawer pulls finished in Antique Brass.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 19" deep x 30" high
- Top: 32" wide x 19" deep x 2" thick
- Pull-out Shelf: 26" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Drawer Interior: 23.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 3.75" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 28.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 0.5" thick
- Interior Without Shelf: 28.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 13.25" high
- Assembled Weight: 77 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.