Earn $10.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed to resemble mansard-roofed buildings, our Bristol Lanterns have a circular top that lets heat escape while the dramatic glow of the candle stays protected. Gather them around an indoor or outdoor seating area as a warm light display.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted of white painted pinewood.
- Glass panes.
- Easy-open hinged door is inset with a glass pane and closes securely.
- Dimensions & Care
- Medium: 7" square, 16" high; holds a 3x6" PB Pillar candle.
- Large: 8.5" square, 19.75" high; holds a 4x8" PB Pillar candle.
- Extra Large (with handle): 13.25" wide x 9" deep x 29" high; holds a 4x8" PB Pillar candle.
- Handle: 3.25" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use with a pillar candle; do not use a pillar candle larger than 4 x 8"
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.