Create a bedroom space just for writing and reflection with this elegant collection. The bookcase is finished by hand through multiple steps until honed to a lustrous sheen.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted with solid mahogany.
- Shelves are solid mahogany and mahogany veneer.
- Heritage Black finish has Antique Bronze pulls; Almond White finish has Satin Nickel pulls.
- Finish is applied by hand and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features two adjustable shelves for storage.
- Two drawers at the bottom for concealed storage.
- Two tempered-glass doors.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 16.5" deep x 65" high
- Shelf (2): 36.5" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 38" wide x 14" deep x 40" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 33.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Door (2): 17.5" wide x 40" high x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Bookcase: 5.5"
- Legs: 3.5" square
- Distance Between Legs: 35.5" side to side; 12.5" front to back
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 180 pounds
- Weight: 156 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.