Brooke Bar Cart
Entertaining at home is easier with this two-tiered bar cart with ample room for drinks and glassware. Handles on both sides and functioning wheels make it simple to transport beverages from the kitchen to the living room, or wherever guests prefer.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Top shelf is tempered glass; bottom shelf is mirror top with MDF underside; frame and legs are cut, bent and welded of hollow iron tubing.
- Hand applied finish in Polished Nickel.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features one tempered glass shelf and one mirrored shelf.
- Shelves are removable.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Clearance From Top Shelf To Floor: 25.5" high
- Shelf (2): 26.5" wide x 16" deep x 0.5" thick
- Distance Between Shelves: 17" high
- Clearance Below Bottom Shelf: 8" high
- Wheel (4): 3" diameter x 0.5" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 30 pounds
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.