- Everyday Value
Earn $15.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A zinc top and mortise-and-tenon detailing dress up the classic slatted design of the Brooklyn Nightstand. This versatile piece works easily well as a side table in a seating area, and with its weathered finish, it looks chic with any decor style.
- The frame is crafted of solid kiln-dried rubberwood.
- Front and side panels are made of MDF and birch veneer.
- The drawers are made of engineered wood.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process to achieve a weathered grey finish, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Drawer is detailed with English dovetail and 3 Ply construction and antique brass finished metal pull.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 18" deep x 24" high
- Drawer(1): 14.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 4.75" high
- Top Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 5 pounds
- Weight: 52.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.