- Everyday Value
Earn $39.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A zinc top, antiqued drawer pulls and mortise-and-tenon detailing dress up the classic design of the Brooklyn Dresser. This versatile piece works easily well as a buffet in a dining or kitchen area, and with its weathered finish, it looks chic with any decor style.
- Dresser features 3 spacious drawers.
- Drawer pulls are crafted from metal and finished in weathered gray.
- The dresser’s frame and legs are crafted of solid kiln-dried rubberwood.
- Front and side panels are made of MDF and birch veneer.
- Drawer fronts are made of birch; drawer box and glides are made from engineered hardwood.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process to achieve a weathered grey finish, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 17" deep x 31" high
- Drawer Exterior (3): 26.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 13.5" wide x 8" deep x 6" high
- Distance between legs: 13.5" (front/back); 28.5" (side to side)
- Top Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Weight: 112.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 37 x 21 x 37" high; 112.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.