- Everyday Value
A zinc top, antiqued drawer pulls and mortise-and-tenon detailing dress up the classic design of the Brooklyn Dresser. This versatile piece works easily well as a buffet in a dining or kitchen area, and with its weathered finish, it looks chic with any decor style.
- Dresser features 3 spacious drawers.
- Drawer pulls are crafted from metal and finished in weathered gray.
- The dresser’s frame and legs are crafted of solid kiln-dried rubberwood.
- Front and side panels are made of MDF and birch veneer.
- Drawer fronts are made of birch; drawer box and glides are made from engineered hardwood.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process to achieve a weathered grey finish, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 17" deep x 31" high
- Drawer Exterior (3): 26.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 13.5" wide x 8" deep x 6.5" high
- Distance between legs: 13.5" (front/back); 28.5" (side to side)
- Top Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Weight: 112.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 37 x 21 x 37" high; 112.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.