Brooklyn End Table
- Everyday Value
Earn $12.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A zinc top and mortise-and-tenon detailing dress up the classic slatted design of the Brooklyn End Table. The weathered finish looks chic with any decor style.
- Frame and legs made of solid kiln-dried rubberwood and table is finished with a zinc top.
- Crafted using tenon-and-mortise construction, ensuring that the furniture will be strong and endure over time.
- Hand applied weathered gray finish.
- Features shelf for extra storage.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Adjustable levelers help to keep table steady on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 16" square, 23" high
- Top: 12" square, 1.75" thick
- Clearance under shelf to floor: 2.5"
- Shelf: 4.5" high
- Legs: 1.75" diameter, 14.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 12.5" at front/back; 12.5" at sides
- Weight Capacity for Top: 200 pounds
- Weight: 19.75 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 28.5 x 21 x 12.75"; 32 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint free cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time, periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.