Build Your Own - Samantha Modular Cabinets, Seadrift
Customize your entryway with our versatile Samantha Collection that’s expertly constructed for years of everyday use. The bench has cubbies for storing shoes and other small items. The shelf provides storage and display space as well as a rail for hanging jackets and scarves. Add our Samantha bookcase and console to create handsome organization for busy lives.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Edge-distressed finish for vintage appeal.
- Built from solid hardwood and hardwood veneers.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Bench has cubbies for shoes, sports gear and more.
- Shelf compartments and hooks provide easy, convenient storage.
- Wall-mounted shelf has cubbies and hooks; features our Simple Mount hardware (we recommend that the shelf hardware be stud mounted for stability).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pair with our Samantha Baskets (sold separately) for concealed storage.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50" wide x 11" deep x 17" high
- Top: 50" wide x 11" deep x 1.5" thick
- Cubby Interior (3): 15.5" wide x 8.5" deep x 8" high
- Hooks: 3
- Weight: 54 pounds
- Overall: 50" wide x 17" deep x 20" high
- Seat Interior: 48.5" wide x 16" deep x 1" high
- Cubby Interior (3): 16" wide x 15" deep x 14" high
- Weight: 73 pounds
- Overall: 20" wide x 17.5" deep x 72" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 17" wide x 15.5" deep x 1.75" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 17" wide x 15.5" deep x 1.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 13"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 80 pounds
- Weight: 90 pounds
- Overall: 47.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 30" high
- Shelf: 44" wide x 15" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 6"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 136 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 7 pounds
- Weight: 121 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time.
- Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.