Burwell Bar Cart
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $54.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Polished white marble on a gleaming frame. The vintage-inspired Burwell Bar Cart brings style and functionality to an entertaining area, but is also a multitasker in a home office or kitchen. It rests on casters for easy mobility, so it’s ready to switch roles whenever you need it to.
- Frame is forged of iron.
- Top is made of a sealed, polished marble.
- Features an antique brass powder coated finish.
- Casters are removable.
- Overall: 30" wide x 16" deep x 34.5" high
- Clearance to floor: 5"
- Distance between legs: 24" (front/back); 16" (sides)
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 129 pounds
- Weight: 86 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 20" wide x 22.5" deep x 40" high; 96 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Avoid direct sunlight, exposure to heat, and sharp objects.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.