Caden Petite Leather Ottoman
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $79.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted after the wood-and-leather benches of the early 1900s often used by jockeys to change their riding boots, our Caden Ottoman sits on a base with thick legs and stretchers finished in an English Green stain and accented with faux through-tenons. Perfect as seating, footrest or coffee table, it features a leather top pieced together with saddle stitching and trimmed with antique-bronze nailheads.
- Solid pine kiln-dried frame with a semi aniline-dyed, top-grain leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Legs and frame are built of solid pine, legs are hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Wooden board provides support for seat.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Semi Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41" wide x 23" deep x 19" high
- Top: 41" wide x 23" deep x 4" thick
- Clearance to floor: 4" high
- Distance between legs: 33" (front/back); 15" (sides)
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 45.5" wide x 27.5" deep x 11.5" high; 43 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in a water solution (3 parts water, 1 part gentle soap). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.