Caden Leather Bench
A century ago, jockeys often sat on benches like this to change into their riding boots. Ours is crafted with thick legs and a rich leather cushion trimmed with antique-bronze nailheads. A slatted shelf underneath makes it a perfect storage piece at the end of the bed or in an entryway.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Solid pine frame with aniline-dyed, top-grain cognac leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Legs and frame are built of solid pine, legs are hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Full Grain, Full Aniline Dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wooden board provides support for seat.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54" wide x 18" deep x 18" high
- Top: 54" wide x 18" deep x 4.5" thick
- Shelf: 47.5" wide x 16" deep x .5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8" high
- Clearance from floor: 5.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 49"/13"
- Maximum Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 35 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Protect your leather furniture for years of enjoyment with these care and cleaning tips:
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air–dry. Do not dry with hair dryers, heaters, etc.
- For spills of oil or grease, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water or try to wash the spot. Leave spot alone. The spot should dissipate into leather after a short period of time.
- To keep the leather supple and prevent fading, protect it from exposure to direct sunlight and heating vents.
- Dust with a clean soft cloth.
- Vacuum crevices regularly.
- Moisturize with an application of distilled water on a soft clean cloth.
- Do not use the following products: Saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners.
- For deep cleaning, consult with a professional leather cleaner.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Caden Leather Rectangular Ottoman
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Caden Leather Square Ottoman
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery