Earn $24.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Every home needs help staying organized. The Café Chalkboard is a perfect way to jot down reminders, grocery lists and messages. It’s magnetic and also easy to write on and erase, making it the ideal wall art for your entry, work space or kitchen. It’s framed with reclaimed wood and divided into three panes for a vintage look, and can hang vertically or horizontally.
- Made of 19th century European reclaimed Pine, engineered hardwood, galvanized metal, chalkboard with chalkboard paint.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Chalkboard is magnetic; eraser and chalk not included.
- D-ring mount included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 48" high x 1" thick
- Top Sections (2): 9.25" wide x 13" high
- Chalkboard: 18.75" wide x 27" high
- Weight: 22.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a damp, cotton cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.