Cambria Stoneware 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
Earn $10.20 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Sized to accommodate smaller cabinets and dishwashers, this Cambria Dinnerware is ideal where space is at a premium. Handcrafted in Portugal, the richly colored, glazed stoneware features visible natural undertones and rubbed edges that give each piece an artisan-made look and feel.
- Crafted of stoneware with a hand-applied patina.
- Features a sprayed glaze.
- All pieces are hand finished.
- Food, dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Made in Portugal.
- 16-piece set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 cereal or soup bowls and 4 mugs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Plate: 10.75" diameter
- Large Dinner Plate: 11.75" diameter
- Salad Plate: 9.5" diameter
- Cereal Bowl: 6" diameter, 4" high
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 24 ounces
- Soup Bowl: 7" diameter, 2.5" high
- Soup Bowl Capacity: 22 ounces
- Mug (including handle): 5.5" diameter, 4" high
- Mug Capacity: 12 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- While dishes are microwave safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.