Cameron Organic Matelasse Box Spring Cover
Pure organic cotton fibers from Portugal are tightly woven on a Jacquard loom to create the intricate padding of our Cameron Matelassé Box-Spring Cover.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Expertly tailored from pure organic cotton matelassé.
- Decking is 100% organic cotton percale.
- Jacquard woven with a tone-on-tone pattern of precisely defined and slightly raised squares.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Pottery Barn Naturals are made with organic cotton fiber that is certified to have been grown without chemicals, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Purchasing these textiles helps sustain the organic farming movement, contributing to a healthier environment for us all.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with or without a bed skirt to create a finished look.
- Hemmed with elastic for a perfect fit.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 39" wide x76" long
- Full: 54" wide x76" long
- Queen: 60" wide x80" long
- King: 78" wide x80" long
- Cal. King: 72" wide x84" long
- Drop: 5.5" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.