Bric's Capri Pilot Case
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Take your style up, up and away with the Bric's Capri Pilot Case. Both chic and functional, this hand luggage is made of flexible German polycarbonate and trimmed in full-grain, vegetable tanned Tuscan Leather for sleek style, anywhere life takes you.
- Hardsided Pilot case is ultra-lightweight and constructed using durable, flexible, ultralight polycarbonate, perfect for those looking for a practical luggage set. The pilot case dimension are ideal to take on board as hand luggage.
- Exterior is offered in matte, embossed Makrolon® polycarbonate that is lightweight, flexible and ultra-resistant, it has a large, zipped front pocket with rounded edges containing an organizer, which can be accessed without having to open the trolley. It can hold a laptop and tablet thanks to its padded covering, as well as other documents; a top leather handle for ease of use when carried by hand.
- Handle is comfortable and functional pull-along handle with three intermediate stop positions that can be selected via a press-stud button. Now even more ergonomic and easier to handle.
- Lined interior divided, organizational compartments. Perfect for business essentials or overnight trip necessities.
- Vegetable tanned Tuscan leather finishes with contrasting stitching; the zips feature a rubber finish that makes them completely water repellent.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 9" deep x 16.5" high
- Weight: 6 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean the ABS material with a non-abrasive detergent cream.
- Scratches or fading may be removed by heating the area with a directed source of heat.
- Do not use an actual flame as this can cause the plastic material to melt.
- Clean delicately the stained area with a soft and dry cloth.
- In case of greasy or persistent stain, use a small amount of neutral wax or a leather cleaning product on a soft cloth and rub delicately.
- Polish with a clean, dry cloth.
- WARNING: the trimmings are made of tanned leather to enhance color and sensation to the touch. Exposition to rain or humidity may cause colors to fade or splotches to appear. If the part is in contact with water, remove the liquid by dabbing the part with a dry cloth. Then let it dry completely away from sources of heat before putting it away. Do not brush. Do not immerse the product in water. Do not dry clean. Do not use benzene or alcohol based products.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.