Carmen Teak Rectangular Dining Table & Torrey Roll-Arm Chair Set - Espresso
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
For outdoor style that’s as relaxing as a summer day, our Carmen Dining Table combines a slender metal base with a polished wood top. The Torrey dining chairs in Espresso add a touch of organic color with an easy-care synthetic that replicates the look and feel of natural rattan.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Table features a slatted teak wood top set on a metal base, coated for lasting durable finish.
- Chair frames are woven from durable synthetic Ecolene® that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Chairs include quick-drying and water-repellent cushions with polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural.
- Seat cushion core of resilient Quick Dry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Ring-spun polyester cover removes for machine washing.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® slipcovers (sold separately) are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Assembly required.
- Set includes one Carmen Dining Table, 6 Torrey Roll-Arm Dining Chairs and 6 chair cushions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" long x 33" wide x 30" high
- Top: 80" long x 33" wide x 1.25" thick
- Clearance under table to floor 26.75" high
- Distance between legs 54" front to back; 12.75" side to side
- Weight 95 pounds
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 19" deep x 16.5" high
- Cushion: 18.5" square, 2" thick
- Backrest: 28.5" wide x 21" high
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 18.75" side to side; 21.5" front to back
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.