Chamberlain End Table
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The classic look of the Chamberlain Collection gets a contemporary update with our popular Seadrift finish. The End Table’s slatted shelves and X stretchers on the sides make it a handsome piece for a seating area or bedroom. Designed for a busy lifestyle, the faux-marble top has the look of the real thing with none of the maintenance.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried, solid poplar with a faux marble top.
- Drawer is made of MDF and engineered wood and oak veneers.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Features a hand stained sea drift finish.
- Features two fixed shelves.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17" wide x 19" long x 26" high
- Top: 1" thick
- Shelf (2): 13" wide x 23" long x 1" thick
- Space above/below shelf: 13.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 8" high
- Legs: 2.25" square
- Distance Between Legs: 13.5" (front/back); 11" (side to side)
- Drawer interior: 11.5" square, 2.5" high
- Distance between legs: 13" (front/back) 11" (sides)
- Clearance to floor: 1.5"
- Top weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Shelf weight capacity (each): 39.5 pounds
- Drawer weight capacity: 10 pounds
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 22.5 x 20.75 x 31"; 52 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.