Chanel and the Little Black Dress Leather Book
Earn $9.40 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This beautifully illustrated biography of French fashion designer Coco Chanel traces the influences that led to her legendary and timeless little black dress. Born into a poor family and strictly brought up in an orphanage, Chanel was later influenced by the style of wealthy suitors. Yet throughout her remarkable career, she remained faithful to a simplicity of style. Richly bound in leather, this book makes an ideal gift for the art and fashion aficionado.
- Bound in leather with paper.
- 32 pages; acid-free and lignig-free.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8.25" wide x 10" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.