Channing End Table
A masterfully built worker’s table in the French countryside inspired our mixed-material table. A solid pine frame with the warm, tonal surface of its hand-stained smooth metal top blends easily in any living space. A central drawer is handy for tucking away small items like coasters and remote controls.
- Crafted with a solid pine base with a rich russet finish and a galvanized metal top.
- Frame and legs are made of kiln-dried solid pine; apron is MDF with pine veneer with a rich russet finish.
- Top is a galvanized metal sheet with a zinc finish and edged with zinc nailhead detail.
- Drawer box is of solid pine and constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery; interior is treated with red alder stain.
- Drawer features zinc cup pull handles.
- Water spots are natural characteristics of Antique Zinc top.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 26" long x 24" high
- Top: 24" wide x 26" long x 1" thick
- Apron: 4.5" high
- Legs: 2.25" wide x 2.25" deep
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5" side to side; 23.75" front to back
- Drawer Interior (1): 12.5" wide 14.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Clearance Under Table: 18.5"
- Weight Capacity of Drawer: 12 pounds
- Weight Capacity of Top: 150 pounds
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 30.75 x 28.5 x 12.5"; 52.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Never use abrasive pads, vinegar, bleach, alcohol, household cleaners, turpentine and other mineral spirits.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.