Charles Reclaimed Wood Buffet - Smoked Pine finish
This substantial buffet takes inspiration from an early-19th-century English refectory sideboard. Made of reclaimed pine, it exhibits color variations, scratches and natural imperfections that only add to its beauty. Large half-barrel columns anchor the framework and lend a distinctive look.
- 70" w x 19" d x 36" h
- Buffet is crafted from reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Features two cabinets, two drawers, two adjustable shelves with three adjustable heights, and half-moon cutouts for wire management.
- Drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides and feature drawer stops to prevent pulling drawers all the way out.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors securely shut when not in use.
- Multistep finish is stained, and sealed for protection.
- Metal hardware is finished in Rustic Brown.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of reclaimed solid pine with poplar drawer boxes and MDF back panel with pine veneer.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, such as knots, saw marks and hairline cracks.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 70" w x 19" d x 36" h
- Diagonal Width: 81"
- Top: 70" w x 19" d x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 23.75" w x 15" d x 3.5" h
- Cabinet Door (2): 25.5" w x 21.5" h x 0.75" d
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 32" w x 13.75" d x 0.75" thick
- Minimum Distance Between Adjustable Shelf Positions (3): 2.5"
- Cabinet Interior (without shelves): 32.25" w x 14" d x 22" h
- Distance Between Legs: 57" side to side; 12.25" front to back
- Clearance Under Buffet: 2.25"
- Weight: 160 lb
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.