Charlotte Daybed with Trundle
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A modern camelback design updates the traditional daybed. We’ve reinterpreted a classic silhouette with the finest materials and an exclusive hand finish for complex color and a smooth surface.
- Built of solid hardwood, this daybed with a roll-out trundle is an ideal space saver.
- Frame is solid hardwood; all panels are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the bed’s structural integrity over time.
- Curving between finial-capped posts, the arched back features panel detailing.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive antique white in a 13-step process and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Hand distressing creates a warm vintage appeal.
- Detailed with substantial molding for an antique look.
- Independent of the daybed, the non-pop-up trundle rolls out on casters for use anywhere.
- No box spring is needed.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed Overall: 80" wide x 42.5" deep x 46" high (at center back)
- Endboards: 31.5" high at front, 43" high at back x 2.5" deep
- Clearance under endboard: approximately 1.5"
- Deck height from floor (mattress placement): 13"
- Clearance below front rail: 10.5"
- Mattress Deck: 77" wide x 39" deep; accommodates a standard twin mattress (not included).
- Trundle Front Rail: 74.5" wide x 8.5" high
- Trundle Frame: 72" wide x 38.25" deep x 3.5" high
- Trundle mattress (not included) sits 2.5" off floor
- Maximum trundle mattress height: 7" in order to accomodate bedding and clear front rail.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.