Chase Director's Chair
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The classic director’s chair gets a style upgrade with a mahogany-stained frame supporting seat, arms and back slings made of chocolate faux leather. Streamlined and comfortable, it makes a great desk or dining chair.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of rubber wood and faux leather.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Folds for easy storage.
- Leather that will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Chair: 23" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Overall (folded): 15" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Seat Back: 9" high
- Seat: 23" wide x 15" deep x 19" high
- Arm Length From Seat Back: 18.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 20"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.