Chatham Armchair - Dark Honey
Made of FSC® mahogany, our Chatham Armchair features a deep seat, generous arms and a gently pitched back.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported. Sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Armchair: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Some assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 23.5" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 13"
- Armrest Height Above Backrest: 27"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24"
- Distance Between Legs: 26" side to side; 24" front to back
- Seat Cushion: 30.5" wide x 24" deep x 4.5" high
- Back Cushion: 26" w x 17" deep x 4.5" thick
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 65.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- SEE IT IN STORES
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained complementary design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free Design Services
- Free Upholstery Fabric Swatches
- Furniture Wood Swatches