Chatham Occasional Chair, Gray
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted by skilled artisans from FSC® mahogany, our Chatham Occasional Chair is an eco-friendly choice for your outdoor living space. It features a deep seat, generous arms and a gently pitched back.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
- 31.5" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Some assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 23.5" deep x 13" high (without cushion)
- Backrest: 26" wide x 23.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 24" side to side; 26" front to back
- Weight: 34 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Occasional Chair Frame
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
You May Also Need
Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Outdoor Occasional Chair Cover
Regular Occasional Chair Cover
- Free Shipping