Chatham Stacking Dining Armchair, Gray
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted by skilled artisans from FSC® mahogany, our Chatham Dining Chair is an eco-friendly choice for your outdoor living space. It’s finished in a water-based gray wash for an updated look and features a classic slatted design with a deep seat and gently pitched back. Dining alfresco is a favorite summer pleasure, and this collection makes it better than ever.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Armchairs are stackable for easy storage.
- Exposed hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Stacking Armchair: 24" wide x 25.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 35.5" deep x 25.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 18" deep 17" high
- Backrest: 19.5" wide x 19.5" high
- Legs: " wide x " deep x " high
- Distance Between Legs: 20" (front/back); 19" (sides)
- Cushion: 19" square, 2.5" thick
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 21 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.