Chelsea Floor Lamp Base with Tray
Earn $21.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Built with substantial design and traditional styling, our Chelsea Floor Lamp Base features a weighted foundation and a telescoping design that lets you adjust its height with the turn of a knob.
- Cast of steel with a bronzed finish.
- Features a tempered-glass tray and weighted contoured base.
- Pair with any of our large Mix & Match® shades (all shades sold separately).
- Lamp base shown with Straight Sided Drum Shade in Linen Ivory.
- Double pull chains activate two bulbs, which operate individually or in tandem.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 16" diameter; adjusts from 56.5" to 72.5" high
- Tray: 16" diameter, 23.5" high
- Footprint: 11" diameter
- Cord: 15' long
- Bulb (1):18.75 watt LED (included); also accommodates 75 watt, incandescent bulb type A (not included)
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To prevent the lamp from tipping over, do not put anything exceeding 7.5 pounds on or near the edge of the glass tray.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth only.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.