Summer Meadow Framed Print by Cindy Taylor
Queen Anne’s Lace is a common field flower that reveals an intricate beauty when seen up close. An off-center focus gives the flower a natural frame of blue sky and dappled light.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- 18" square has a glass front.
- 25" square has a Plexiglas front.
- 48" square has a Plexiglas front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Frame backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" square
- Print Size With Mat: 13.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 16.75" square
- Overall: 25" square
- Print Size With Mat: 20.5" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 23.75" square
- Overall Size: 48" square
- Print Size With Mat: 42.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 46.75" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Artist Cindy Taylor started her career as a floral designer, with a passion for photography. A traveler at heart, Cindy finds inspiration in the light that colors our world no matter where she is. She seeks to share her positive worldview and appreciation for the beauty that surrounds us through her photographs of varied subjects, each with lovely, romantic, lighthearted qualities in common.