Classic Single Sink Console - Gray
- Everyday Value
Designed with the same quality and detail that distinguishes all of our furniture collections, the Classic Single-sink console is expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and topped with a thick slab of Carrara marble.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid birch and MDF frame.
- Top available in Italian Carrara marble.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish.
- Hand painted with a gray finish.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Console comes fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Equipped with an open shelf, one wide bottom compartment that opens with a pull-down door attached with a chain and two faux top drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Console: 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Professional installation required.
- Can be installed with or without the included 4"-high backsplash.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet. (sold separately)
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with backsplash): 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Overall (without backsplash): 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 36" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top: 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Sink: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 7" high from drain to edge
- Faucet/Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Bottom Compartment: 30" wide x 21" deep x 6.5" high
- Shelf: 32.5" wide x 23" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Under Shelf: 0.5"
- Legs: 2.5" square, 35" high
- Distance Between Legs: 29" side to side; 18" front to back
- Top Weight Capacity: 150 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 249 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years for the marble and every year for the slate.
- Rough wiping or drying of slate top may cause scratches in the slate.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.