Clerk's Console Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $161.40 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our designer spotted a vintage filing cabinet in a shop in Southern California and captured its appeal in this handsome piece. Its two side cabinets have bluff-cut doors that create the look of multiple drawers, and the center top drawer front flips down for easy access to its contents.
- Made from rubber wood with oak and maple veneers.
- Drawer and door pulls are made of iron.
- The blue finish is hand applied and rubbed through to allow the chestnut-brown tones of the wood to show through.
- The top and the interior are hand finished in a solid brown tone.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable shelves have seven different height levels.
- Features three upper drawers, one large store-all drawer and a flip-down drawer.
- Two cabinets contain adjustable shelves for storage.
- Three cut-out holes in the back panel provide easy wire management.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 69.5" wide x 18" deep x 35.5" high
- Top: 69.25" wide x 18" deep x 0.75" high
- Upper Drawer Interior (3): 19.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Flip-down Drawer Interior: 20.75" wide x 16.25" deep x 6" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 19.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 14.25" high
- Pulls: 3.75" wide x 1.75" long x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Door (2): 21.25" wide x 24.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2): 22.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 24" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 22.25" wide x 15.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Base: 3.5" high
- Weight: 207 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 73 x 22 x 42"; 260 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free-cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.