Compass 2 for iPad
Earn $3.80 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Optimized to work with your iPad in both landscape and portrait mode, the compact Compass 2 stand is a clever and stable easel that can also serve as a comfortable typing stand. It folds flat and includes a soft travel sleeve so you can take it everywhere your iPad roams.
- Made of heavy gauge steel and silicone with a soft, canvas travel bag.
- Metal features a matte finish.
- Compass 2 multi-use stand works with iPad Pro (excluding 12.9") and all generations of iPad Air and iPad Mini in both landscape and portrait mode.
- The compact stand serves as a stable easel that holds your iPad in portrait of wide-screen mode.
- Use it for hands-free viewing and interacting with iPad.
- Flip down the secondary leg and Compass 2 becomes a comfortable typing stand.
- For use with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Air ½, iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Pro 10.5" tablets with dimensions up to 9.8" x 6.8".
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 4.5" wide x 7.5" long x 1.5" thick
- Overall (folded): 1.5" wide x 7.5" long x 1.25" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth if needed.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.