Cori Cast Glass Square End Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $69.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A forged-iron pedestal is topped with a slab of thick glass for a stunning mix of materials on the Cori Square End Table. Recycled and hand poured into a mold, each glass top exhibits variations that make each table one of a kind.
- Table is forged of iron with a recycled clear glass top.
- Features a powder coated black finish.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Air bubbles, swirl marks, uneven surface and edges, variations in size, thickness, transparency and color are all inherent features of this process and add to its character.
- These distinctive glass tops are paired with a sleek tripodal base which is a modern tweak to a centuries old craft - hand-forged iron.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21" square, 18" high
- Base: 22" square
- Top: 20" square, 1.5" thick
- Leg: 1" wide x 1" deep
- Bottom of top to floor clearance: 16.5"
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 91.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 27 x 25 x 25"; 126.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Avoid the use of chemical chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.