Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Cortona Collection imparts a sense of history, giving this bookcase the presence of an heirloom. It’s built with bold proportions, and its rich finish highlights the natural wood grains and knots.
- Frame, legs and drawer pulls and mold crafted from kiln-dried solid spruce.
- Shelves, sides and drawer panel made from MDF and spruce veneers.
- Multistep finish is stained, antiqued and distressed through the use of a chisel, machete and chain marks, then sealed with a semi-gloss protective lacquer.
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
- Tip Resistant Kit included.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 16" deep x 63" high
- Top: 40" wide x 16" deep x 1.25" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 1"
- Shelves: 36" wide x 13.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Interior Without Shelves: 36.25" wide x 15.5" deep x 44.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" square x 2.75" high
- Weight: 137 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.