Grandly sized and solidly built, this buffet is destined to be the heart of a festive gatherings. Serve a fine feast from its ample top, and easily store your dining essentials in the spacious drawers and cabinets below.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar with alder and poplar veneers layered over MDF.
- Buffet is built using 5-ply construction with lamination, pocket screw and dowels, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors securely shut when not in use.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Buffet is finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Hand-applied finish is painted, antiqued, and sealed for protection.
- Features reversible swing-out doors with safety hinges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Thickness Of Top: 1.5"
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 15" wide x 15.5" deep x 4" high
- Center Drawer Interior: 21" wide x 15.5" deep x 4" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 17" wide x 23" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 23" wide x 17.5" deep x 23" high
- Adjustable Shelf (3): 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 500 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.