Covington Lever-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet
Earn $47.92 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Built of cast brass for superior strength, our low-flow Covington Faucet exemplifies durable, clean design. With stepped bases and geometric lines, it displays a slender profile.
- Constructed of cast brass.
- Fits sink openings with an 8" widespread.
- A pre-installed aerator restricts water flow to 2.2 gallons per minute.
- Available in Brass, Antique Bronze, Chrome, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel finishes.
- Professional installation required.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Design from American and Imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (assembled): 8" wide x 6" deep x 3.25" high
- Faucet: 3" diameter
- Faucet height from sink: 3.5"
- Handle: 2.5" diameter, 3" high
- Distance between handles: 4" (from center); 5.5" (from inside)
- Spout: 6.5" projection
- Weight (assembled): 9 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
- Dry the fixture immediately after use to help prevent the formation of lime deposits.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.