Argentina is known for producing fine-quality cowhides with amazing inherent color variations. Expertly tanned, each of our natural cowhide rugs is unique, from the color and overall shape to the placement of the markings.
- Approximately 5 x 7', irregular shape
- Made from 100% cowhide.
- Each of our authentic cowhide rugs comes from the Northern region of Argentina, where they’re carefully hand selected for exceptional quality, texture and color.
- Natural variations make each one completely unique.
- Dimensions & Care
- Selected under the highest classification standards. Natural marks, color variations and fire brands are not to be considered defects; they are natural qualities which will emphasize the beauty of the cowhide.
- Professional care only.
- Color may rub off when new. Do not use near light-colored areas. Use of a rug pad may help prevent color transfer.
- New, natural cowhides may have a slight odor that will diminish over time.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side in and wrapping.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.