Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Argentina is known for producing fine-quality cowhides with amazing inherent color variations. Expertly tanned, each of our natural cowhide rugs is unique, from the color and overall shape to the placement of the markings.
- Approximately 5 x 7', irregular shape
- Made from 100% cowhide.
- Each of our authentic cowhide rugs comes from the Northern region of Argentina, where they’re carefully hand selected for exceptional quality, texture and color.
- Natural variations make each one completely unique.
- Dimensions & Care
- Selected under the highest classification standards. Natural marks, color variations and fire brands are not to be considered defects; they are natural qualities which will emphasize the beauty of the cowhide.
- Professional care only.
- Color may rub off when new. Do not use near light-colored areas. Use of a rug pad may help prevent color transfer.
- New, natural cowhides may have a slight odor that will diminish over time.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side in and wrapping.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized rugs have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the rug price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.