Bali® Cordless Custom Roller Shade - White
Select Length: 48" Long
- 20" Wide
- 21" Wide
- 22" Wide
- 23" Wide
- 24" Wide
- 25" Wide
- 26" Wide
- 27" Wide
- 28" Wide
- 29" Wide
- 30" Wide
- 31" Wide
- 32" Wide
- 33" Wide
- 34" Wide
- 35" Wide
- 36" Wide
- 37" Wide
- 38" Wide
- 39" Wide
- 40" Wide
- 41" Wide
- 42" Wide
- 43" Wide
- 44" Wide
- 45" Wide
- 46" Wide
- 47" Wide
- 48" Wide
- 49" Wide
- 50" Wide
- 51" Wide
- 52" Wide
- 53" Wide
- 54" Wide
- 55" Wide
- 56" Wide
- 57" Wide
- 58" Wide
- 59" Wide
- 60" Wide
- 61" Wide
- 62" Wide
- 63" Wide
- 64" Wide
- 65" Wide
- 66" Wide
- 67" Wide
- 68" Wide
- 69" Wide
- 70" Wide
- 71" Wide
- 72" Wide
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Stylish and easy to use, this custom roller shade gently dims light while maintaining your privacy. Designed in collaboration with Wisconsin-based window expert Bali® Blinds, this shade is easy to install and is available in colors that coordinate with any decor style.
- Available in three lengths
- Made to order.
- Made of 100% polyester.
- Shades raise and lower evenly via cordless lift system.
- Blackout fabrics block light for maximum light control and complete privacy.
- Light-filtering fabrics diffuse light for some light control and moderate privacy.
- Neutral street-side appearance for blackout fabrics.
- All shades have a depth of 2".
- Mounting hardware and installation instructions included.
- Watch our video on How to Install Roman Shades.
- View our instructions on How to Install Roman Shades.
- Made in Mexico.
- Dimensions & Care
- 20-72" wide x 48" long
- 20-72" wide x 66" long
- 25-72" wide x 84" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Installation required.
- Dust lightly and regularly with a feather duster.
- When necessary, lightly vacuum with the upholstery attachment of any vacuum cleaner.
- If shades become soiled, spot clean with a soft cloth or sponge; mild detergent and warm water.
- Do not use strong detergents or spot removers.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- MEASURE FOR THE RIGHT FIT
Our Bali® shade offerings can be installed as either an inside mount or an outside mount. Before you begin measuring, choose a mount type, as this will determine the measurements needed to ensure a perfect fit for your custom shades. An inside mount is installed inside the window casing, while an outside mount is installed outside of the window casing, either directly on the window’s molding or on the wall above. Choose an inside mount for a clean, tailored look. Choose an outside mount if your window has obstacles such as cranks or handles or if you want increased privacy and/or light control.
- Use a steel tape measure for best accuracy.
- Measure each window individually, as size variations are common.
- Measure width from left to right, height from top to bottom.
- Write down your measurements as width (W) and height (H).
- Always measure twice to ensure accuracy.