A pared-down interpretation of bombé chests first designed in 18th-century France, the Daniella Chest makes a striking style statement. It's solidly crafted with a hardwood frame, bowed front and slender cabriole legs.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The frame, top, drawer fronts and drawer sides are constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Sides are made of hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the chest's structural integrity over time.
- The 2 drawers feature curving bronze-finished metal drawer pulls, English dovetail construction, hardwood drawer glides, and drawer stops.
- The back and drawer bottoms are made of plywood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Chest: 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Top: 34" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 29" wide x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance to floor: 11"
- Legs: 2" square at top tapers to 1.5" square at bottom
- Distance between legs at floor: 29.5" side to side; 14.5" front to back
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.