Modeled after a bench we spotted at a French flea market, this daybed is crafted from pine and pine veneers with a scalloped camelback, a deep apron and curved arms that flow into cabriole legs. The tufted cushion is covered in a ticking stripe or in honey-colored cotton twill.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built with a kiln-dried solid pine frame, pine veneers and MDF this daybed is an ideal space saver.
- Upholstered tufted daybed cushion has a foam/polyester fill.
- Cushion's nonremovable black and white striped cover is 100% cotton twill.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Graceful curves and a carved apron adorn the daybed front.
- Features slightly flared endboards and a paneled camelback.
- Hand-applied exclusive multistep Vintage Cognac finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Add our tufted Darby Daybed Cushion (sold separately).
- Hardwood slat-roll support is designed to hold our Darby Daybed Cushion or a standard twin-sized mattress (both sold separately).
- Daybed: 82.5" wide x 42" deep x 38" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 82.5" wide x 42" deep x 38" high
- Seat: 75" wide x 39" deep x 15.5" high
- Clearance Under Daybed: 9"
- Distance Between Legs: 75" side to side; 37.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 105 pounds
- Overall: 78" wide x 39" deep x 6" thick
- Tufts: 15
- Weight: 13 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth. Blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.