Dean Hall Tree
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $59.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An essential organization system for a busy entryway or family room, our Dean Hall Tree is loaded with versatility. With four coat hooks, two open cubbies with adjustable shelves and a bench seat, it handily keeps clutter at bay. A mirrored back panel opens up the visual space in the room and also helps with last-minute touch-ups.
- Made of ash and poplar wood, MDF and oak veneers.
- Features 4 glass mirror sections.
- Crafted using wood dowel construction, ensuring that the furniture will be strong and endure over time.
- Hand finished in an oil based black; antique bronze hardware.
- Features 4 metal hooks, 2 adjustable shelves in cubby area and mirrors.
- Assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 18" deep x 74" high
- Bench: 40" wide x 18" deep x 18" high
- Cubby: 17" wide x 17" deep x 13" high
- Top Mirrors: 15.5" wide x 8" long
- Bottom Mirrors: 15.5" wide x 37" long
- Top Panel Weight Capacity: 70 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity (each): 30 pounds
- Seat Panel Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 133 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners, as they may damage the finish.
- Use standard glass cleaner for mirror.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.