Deanza Round Dining Table
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The sleek, simple design of our Deanza Table gives it a distinctly contemporary outlook. A support ring beneath the tabletop connects the tapered angled legs and a dark-brown Java finish adds instant appeal. Small in scale, it’s perfect for a dining area as well as a breakfast nook.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid Oak, engineered hardwood and Oak veneer.
- 5-ply and wood block construction for exceptional stability.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Features a hand-applied oil based finish.
- Comfortably seats 4 people.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 1" thick
- Legs: 2" wide x 2" deep x 29" high
- Distance between legs: 19" (at top); 25.5" (at bottom)
- Floor clearance: 23"
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 59.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- To blot spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide