Belgian Flax Linen Diamond Quilt & Sham - Flagstone
Our Belgian Flax Linen Diamond Quilt is woven from fine Belgian flax that gives the quilted bedding a cool, fresh feel with a silky texture.
- 100% Belgian flax.
- Reverses to self.
- Yarn-dyed for the flax color and piece dyed for other color options.
- Enzyme washed for a super soft hand feel.
- Quilted sham features an envelope closure.
- 198 gsm.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Machine wash.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax, constructed in China.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be 1.5" in height and placed on the bottom right corner of the quilt parallel to the edge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide.
- Full/Queen: 92" long x 88" wide.
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long.
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square.
- King: 36" wide x 20" high
- Flange: 2" wide.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle, with like colors.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.