Josefa Distressed Trunk
A wooden trunk we spotted at an antique store was the inspiration for this sturdy piece. Place it at the end of the bed to hold sweaters and spare bedding, and to create a convenient spot to sit while dressing.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid gmelina wood.
- Interior has a brown wash finish.
- Panels are kiln-dried engineered hardwood with multi-step antique red finish.
- Top opens with hinges and is finished in a multi-step antique orange finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand on all sides using an intricate process that includes staining, painting and sanding repeatedly to achieve the look of an antique.
- Detailed with metal edge bands, aluminum handles and a decorative lock finished in rustic iron.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36.75" wide x 17" deep x 20.25" high
- Top: 36.75" wide x 17" deep x 2" high
- Interior: 34.25" wide x 14.5" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 33 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft white cloth. Avoid the use of harsh cleaning agents as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.